Monday, October 1, 2012

Who Doesn't Love Boots?!

*image from The Frye Company's Facebook page

Before I get started, I work at a women's boutique.  We sell jewelry, handbags, shoes and prom dresses.  I was super excited for Fall and riding boots to come around since I get a very generous discount on our products.  NewsFlash!  We are not going to be selling riding boots, which honestly is a bad decision seeing as they're the most popular style boot *hangs head down in shame*.  So naturally I go online and look at The Frye Company's boots because I love to torture myself by looking at things I can't afford, but really shouldn't buy when I can afford them.  How gorgeous are those metallic boots?!  I can't freaking take it!  It's taking all I've got right now to not close up the store and run down to Shoe Station and buy the first pair of boots that catch my eye.

Has anyone owned or tried a pair of Frye boots? A lot of the people on Facebook say they're so good you'll want to collect once you buy your first pair.

And seriously, this picture alone just makes me want to buy the boots so I can attempt, but not come remotely as close to this gorgeous, taking a picture like this.  It was submitted and won a photo contest for TFC.  A horse, a beautiful driveway and a gorgeous pair of boots.

*taken from The Frye Company's FB page


Oh, and Katniss Everdeen wears them.  Need I say more :)

*from TFC's FB page

No comments:

Post a Comment